Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hair Therapy

Hi Beauties,

I missed a day yesterday of being in touch with you all
What do you do when you've missed a day of Hair Care?

The weather changes and can sometimes catch you by surprise, yes we all know that
hat day can be very cool, you just have to work that hat!
Pulling your hair back in one, and plopping a hat on is not attractive, have a little bit of style,
when you do it helps and doesn't look too shumpalinka!!!(smile)
I think every woman and man should have a wide array of classic to funky hats.
A Jamming hat can save you from sickness, as well as a bad hair day.

Now for your strands, you should put a light coating of conditioner to retain some moisture.
That way, your curls don't dry out when they are not attended to.
Don't forget to love on your curls even when they are not styled. Your hair is a reflection of how you feel about you, so, feel and look beautiful always.

Hey Here comes Friday.......Yeah!!!
Laugh out LOUD tonight!!!

Talk with you soon,

Dawn
...whatever lentgh.......let your hair shine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Family,

Well I'm on the fence 6 weeks and counting. I feel weak at 9:20pm wishing I could call my stylist and make an appointment for a relaxer. I'm proud of all my girls who are staying strong in the natural those in Florida and Georgia. Ok, I'll check in later on in the week to let you know how things are going.